- Type: Fibreglass Joint Tapes, Fiberglass Drywall Tape, Joint Tapes, Mesh Tapes.
- For use in a fire rated system.
- Width: 47.6 mm
- Coverage: Approx. 121 m/100 sq m of plasterboard.
- Storage: Store at a minimum temperature of 8°C
- Please note application of Fiberglass tape over plasterboard and FIBEROCK joints should be back-blocked as per Australian Standards.
- May be used for patching holes and minor cracks on internal wall and ceiling linings.
- To finish the joint, first and second coat the tape with either SHEETROCK® EasySand™ or BaseCote joint compounds
Features and Benefits
- Fewer coats of joint compound – SHEETROCK Fiberglass Drywall Tape is self-adhesive, eliminating the embedding or taping coat required with conventional paper tape
- Simpler, quicker joint finishing
- Ideal for patching small holes and cracks in plasterboard walls and ceilings